The Grant Professionals Association recently celebrated our 15th anniversary of providing support and networking to grant professionals. In St. Louis, we are celebrating our 7th anniversary. If you're just learning about us, we invite you to attend one of our programs or explore our website. If you've been a member for a while, please login and tour the new additions to our website. We have lots of resources for you and continue to add new content.
The mission of our Chapter is to be the leading provider of resources for grant professionals in the region. We continue to act as a local networking tool, organizing events, and sponsoring programming that educates and promotes grant professionals. We serve the Greater St. Louis Metropolitan Region including counties in Missouri and Southern Illinois, and welcomes grant professionals from Missouri and Illinois beyond the Metro area.
The Grant Professionals Association (GPA), a nonprofit membership association, builds and supports an international community of grant professionals committed to serving the greater public good by practicing the highest ethical standards. To achieve this mission, GPA:
- Serves as the leading authority and resource for the practice of grantsmanship in all sectors of the field;
- Advances the field by promoting professional growth and development;
- Enhances the public image and recognition of the profession within the greater philanthropic, public, and private funding communities;
- Promotes positive relationships between grant professionals and their stakeholders; and,
- Values, embraces, and supports the rich diversity within the grant profession.
We welcome your interest and invite you to join us as a member! If you have questions or suggestions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at (314) 308-7823.